The HorseWay Promise
- To provide experiential learning
- To build awareness
- To create positive change
- To enable practical follow through and implementation in the workplace
Horses offer us a non-judgmental mirror to our own behaviours. They provide a powerful learning experience. This is reflected in our own way of working that is based on trust and respect for the individual participants and the horses.
A HorseWay experience will help you to:
- Open your mind and your thinking
- Create healthy and lasting relationships within a team
- Improve your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Grow your listening skills
- Increase your self-esteem
- Understand how to be assertive yet respectful of others
- Get direct, honest and authentic feedback
- Develop into a respected and respectful leader
- Step out of your comfort zone in a safe and empathic way
Our approach is based on proven techniques directly from the US. We design each of our sessions so that they are tailored to your specific needs.
The HorseWay Approach:
- Understand – your current situation
- Define – your objectives and desired outcomes
- Design – tailor-made to meet your needs
- Deliver – including a SMART action plan
- Follow up – debriefing
HorseWay experiences are open to everyone. You don’t need any previous experience of horses and you will not be doing any riding.